Word for word, these are my notes/questions/points of interest I’m bringing to my endo appointment this afternoon. I’ve also put together 4 or 5 different Dexcom reports. I’m trying to be extra organized because I’ve felt SO not-on-top-of-things recently. And if I don’t organize myself, I’ll probably just cry happy or sad tears, for whatever reason (& that can be awkward). Wish me luck!
August 21, 2013
- Duke charges each appointment as hospital based services. I’m still paying off over $1,000 in medical bills. I can’t keep accumulating this much medical debt.
- Any chance in charging as office based services?
- New endo? 😦
- Do lab tests outside of Duke to keep it cheaper?
- Basal Rates
- Feel like I’m having too many nighttime lows, Dexcom doesn’t really reflect that though.
- Alcohol. Two beers makes me plummet. Never happened in college.
- Dexcom Graphs – take last week with a grain of salt. Was in my thigh and about 30 points off at any given time.
- Exercise Tips
- When to set lower basal rate
- Anything else
- Had ketones on Monday with a steady 180 all morning. I had exercised. Maybe it was my insulin.